- 1 Discharge In Newborn Baby Girl
- 2 What Causes Vaginal Discharge In Girls?
- 3 What Causes Newborn Vaginal Discharge?
- 4 What Is Puberty Discharge?
- 5 Top Suggestions For Discharge In Newborn Baby Girl
- 6 My Baby Girl Newborn Hospital
- 7 Newborn Baby Girl Just Born
- 8 Newborn Baby With Mother
- 9 Newborn Baby Girl In Car Seat First Born
- 10 Beautiful Newborn Baby Girl
Discharge In Newborn Baby Girl
Why Newborns Have Vaginal Discharge. Newborn baby girls have discharge because of their mother’s hormone levels during pregnancy. During pregnancy, there are high levels of hormones circulating in the body that cross the placenta and reach the baby.
What Causes Vaginal Discharge In Girls?
Exercise, use of birth control pills, and emotional stress may also result in discharge. Abnormal vaginal discharge, however, is usually caused by an infection. Bacterial vaginosis is a quite common bacterial infection.
What Causes Newborn Vaginal Discharge?
A newborn girl’s genitals will be exposed to several hormones in the uterus, and this exposure may make the labia, the outer layers of the vagina, a bit more prominent and swollen. It could also cause a thick, milky vaginal discharge.
What Is Puberty Discharge?
Puberty. Vaginal discharge: Most girls notice a yellow or white stain in the crotch of their underpants as they go through puberty. This is a normal fluid that helps clean and moisten your vagina. However, if you have itching, odor, or irritation around your vagina, this could mean that you have an infection.